New York, NY
We are looking for aProject Manager who will collaborate with technology, product, and our businesspartners across the organization to improve communication, team dynamics, andour development processes. This talented individual will understand how teamsare currently operating and experiment with process improvements to improveefficiency and throughput while increasing team engagement and morale.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, be a self-starter, a solution seeker, and have an owner-operator mentality - A MUST
- A strong communicator - A MUST
- Digital/Web workflow exposure - A MUST
- Critical thinking: You must be able to ensure that the products we release will positively impact our KPIs and not be afraid to be a voice of reason and authority when a product is not ready in the face of external pressure to hit a specific timeframe - A MUST
- Display a capacity to learn quickly and respond well to changes and opportunities.
- Focus and understanding on delivery high service to the team and the business.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable leading meetings and engaging with the business as needed.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, delegate with clearly defined responsibility and organized work well.
- Can be relied upon to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Devote appropriate attention to all responsibility, follow through, consistently and be willing to accept responsibility.
- Create effective teamwork and an environment conducive to developing cross functional groups.
- Firm understanding of deployment life cycle.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced with managing projects.
AsThe Project Manager, You Will:
- Work with product delivery and other business teams to capture project objectives and scope.
- Establish and maintain the project timeline regularly capture and communicate project status.
- Identify red flags and resolve impediments to project completion (risk mitigation).
- Ensuring deliverables meet project requirements.
- Manage project capital and expense budget.
- Reviewing deliverables with business stakeholders and incorporating their feedback.
- Maintain and track the project budget.
- Ensure project is delivered within budget.
- Manage 3rd-party relationships as needed.
- Conduct post-mortems on projects and disseminate conclusions to the rest of the team.
- Aid in the management of the project roadmap.
- Stay in sync with the latest industry trends and communicate findings to PMO and other business groups.