Redmond, WA 98052
Greater Seattle Area/Eastside
Relocation: Not Available
No H1B candidates please
This position will be a part of our client s Business Intelligence Team. Primary responsibilities include the architecture, design, and implementation of QlikView solutions, as well as the administration of Qlik Technologies within an Amazon Web Services platform.
This position will work closely with Business and IT Teams to gather requirements, enhance existing data solutions, and build new solutions as needed to meet the needs and goals of the company.
This position will also be responsible for architecture and design documentation, adherence to and/or enrichment of existing company internal standards for software development, version control, and code promotion.
- Design, Implement, and Maintain QlikView Solutions
- Administration of QlikView Environments
- Documentation of Architecture, Standards, and Governance Processes
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of QlikView Reports
- Bachelor s Degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- Minimum of four (4) years of QlikView Experience including Administration
- Expertise in Database Modeling in Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience in Project Coordination and Communication
- Exceptional communication skills with end users
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently as needed
- Strong results orientation
- Skilled in working within a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Experience in QlikSense Development and Administration
- Experience in nPrinting
- English Language mandatory
- German Language is a plus
- As Needed (10-20% in USA)