Dallas, TX 75207
Our client has an immediately hiring a Recruiting Coordinator for a long term contract.
Job Title: Recruiting
Location: Dallas, TX 75207
Job Duration: 9+ months
Primary Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, good communication, good
attitude, willing to learn, Bachelor's Degree
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will support recruiters and hiring managers with recruitment tasks. Your duties will include but are not limited to: tracking all candidates in the company applicant tracking system, documenting all candidate interactions, maintaining required reports, completing administrative tasks, and interviewing and placing qualified candidates at our plants across North America and Mexico-all from their Dallas office.
- Customer service expertise with experience in customer-facing roles like reception, banking, food service, retail, etc.
- Excellent communicator
- Ready to join a team that will inspire you to put your best foot forward each day
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work independently but also super comfortable working with a team
- Comfortable talking to customers either in person or on the phone
- Ready to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Excited about the prospect of getting corporate environment experience and learning about recruiting
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)