SAP HR / TIME
Atlanta, GA 30328
SAP HR TIME:
- SAP Time system implementation and support experiences - Writing TIME schemas
- Configuration of TIME module
- Expert in navigating SAP Time application for data analysis, reporting and trouble shooting
- Strong knowledge of large scale HR and Payroll systems i.E.: SAP and ADP Payroll
- Solid knowledge of HR operations, data, processes and policies
- Provide functional support of SAP HCM, including the payroll and Time Admin solution.
- Responsible for interfacing with key stakeholders, interpret business requirements and implement.
- Help the customer conceptualize the integration of the business system with the corresponding business processes.
- Develop software programs and interfaces as needed.
- Identify gaps between business needs and standard SAP HCM and Time Admin application functionality; design and document and implement solutions that fill the gaps.
- Perform system configuration, Composeand execute test scripts for Functional Unit Testing (FUT)
- Perform minor enhancements, Create PCRs, Trouble shoot issues at Schema & PCR level
- Work on root cause analysis for defects. Address Incidents adhering to SLAs. Ad-hoc data maintenance, Load Data (using LSMW or BDC) and assist generating various reports (Custom/Standard).
Duration: 6-12 months (Extendable)