SAP PE/PM/QM Consultant - Contract
Dallas, TX 75240
Our client in Dallas TX is seeking an SAP PE/PM/QM consultant for a 6 month contract with possible extensions.
Candidates can interview via phone but must be willing to either relocate to Dallas or travel to Dallas as needed to work. Once trust is established with the client, there may be a possibility to do some of the work remotely. Rate should be all inclusive.
- Manage and control the work plan as part of overall project plan
- Gather the PE, PM and QM requirements
- Secure the configuration
- Install and Configure Recipe Management, Infinity Quality System and IPL Application Software's on respective devices
- Coordinate with AC Central, Vendors and custom configuration for build and installation of hardware (Servers and Printers)
- Ability to configure printers
- Support Master data Team
- Support in test cycle, training and application support
The candidate must be an SAP specialist in:
- Configuration and implementation of Production Execution (PE) and Plant Maintenance related functionality within the SAP ERP system,
- Be able to assist in configuration and implementing PE solution for process industries
- Basic Knowledge of SAP XMI solution and integration with other applications
- ABAP basic knowledge.
- Experience in direct SAP implementations working with functional leaders.
Non SAP Requirement:
- Good Knowledge of Quality Management processes
- Ability to install and configure software based on the instruction manual provided by client or Vendor
- Good service attitude, time availability, resilience to stress and adaptation to change.
- More than 5 years as functional consultant
- Beverage industry experience (highly preferred, will be given first priority)
- Must have own laptop (provided by consulting or staff)
Contact: Deborah Laster - 214-705-1827