SDET - Permanent position
Boulder, CO 80302
Our client in Boulder CO is seeking 2 SDETs for permanent positions, one junior to mid-level and one senior level. You will play a key role in automating their quality assurance testing and confirming the integrity of their software and production environment.
Being local to Boulder is highly preferred, but if you are not local to Boulder, you can still be considered for the position and can work remotely. Client also has unlimited paid time off. The environment is a culture of learning, openness, and encouraging constructive feedback and discussion around each project. They want all their team members to have ownership and be motivated problem solvers.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
• Closely coordinates with both Dev and Ops regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met.
• Influences and drives quality across teams, disciplines, and the organization.
• Participate in the development and continuous testing of web service applications via automation.
• Writing and maintain automation scripts for testing using Google Driven Development Language and Processes.
• Designs, develops, and maintains automation systems and tools to be used by development and test engineers.
• Analyzes code coverage using industry standard tools such as SonarQube.
• Oversees automated tests integration into the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
• Designs and authors test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing (where applicable).
Technologies our client works with
• Google Cloud Platform
• Experience in Full Stack Development / Automation using Google Tech Stack
• Expert in Test automation and drive automation strategy across vendor teams to ensure team Delivers at rapid speed and maintain Quality of the platform at highest standards.
• Demonstrated Developer Mindset with Test Mentality
• Experience with scripting for continuous testing in an automation environment required
• Experience with breaking and rewriting code
• Whitebox/Blackbox testing experience
• Experience working in an Agile Development Environment (2 weeks sprints)
• Manual Testing Experience background
Experience participating in code reviews
Nice to have
• Python experience
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827