SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- 5+ years experience in a Systems Engineering Role of which as minimum of 2 years in the medical device industry.
- 3+ years of software development experience (C, C++ and/or C#).
- Familiar with one or more risk management techniques
- (i.E. Hazard Analysis, Risk Analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), etc.).
- Familiarity with and working knowledge of automated requirements traceability tools, such as
- Rational Requisite Pro, IBM Doors, Rational Quality Manager, etc.
- Experience in an Agile Software Development Environment will be a plus.
- Experience in hardware and firmware development and the processes associated with product life cycles
- Able to work, influence and lead in a highly cross-functional team environment.