SSIS ETL Developer
Dallas, TX 75240
Our client located in North Dallas TX is seeking an SSIS ETL Developer for a contract position. This has potential to be converted to a permanent employee.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
• Design and develop enterprise and departmental data warehousing and ETL solutions.
• Demonstrated self-starting capabilities.
• Create robust and high-performing ETL mappings using Microsoft SSIS.
• Coordinate activities with data source application owners to ensure integration, data integrity and data quality.
• Translate business requirements into ETL designs and mapping specifications.
• Understand and contribute to enterprise data warehouse data model.
• Perform unit testing of ETL components and document test results.
• Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
• Provide after-hours, holiday, and weekend support.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent is preferred
• 5-7 years team lead experience in ETL development.
• 7-10 years of experience developing ETL processes with SSIS in a data warehouse environment. Requires experience in Visual Studio, 2008, 2010, and 2012.
• Strong knowledge of data quality, data profiling and data cleansing techniques.
• 5+ years of experience developing reporting and analytics solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher version.
• Expert-level SQL required; 7-10 years coding and debugging experience.
• 7+ years of experience building stored procedures, views, functions.
• 5+ years of experience in relational and data warehouse database design, optimization and performance with MS SQL and Netezza.
• 3+ years of experience building reports with SSRS.
• 5+ years of .Net development experience (for scripting purposes with SSIS).
• Excellent listening skills, interpersonal skills, ability to analyze data and test data against business rules.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining all documentation for data models a plus.
• Microstrategy BI experience a plus.
• SQL Server database administration knowledge a plus.
• Experience migrating SSIS from legacy deployment (package base) to Project base deployment a plus.
• Experience working in the Retail industry a plus.
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827