Senior Network Architect
Chandler, AZ 85258
This is a 7 month contract with our global technology client with potential to be converted to a permanent employee. U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
LOCATION: Remote and Onsite (about a 50/50 split)
NEEDS HANDS-ON SKILLS TO DESIGN AND DIAGRAM, good communication, and leadership qualities/and job experience as a Network Architect who has experience in bringing new data centers online.
CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO AZ AND TX WHEN NECESSARY FOR THIS JOB (CLIENT WILL REIMBURSE FOR TRAVEL). CANDIDATE MUST ALSO BE ABLE TO WORK A FULL 8 HOURS A DAY IN MOUNTAIN AND/OR PACIFIC TIMEZONE.
Need a resource that understands process and cyber first, and network security second. This Senior Network Architect will be responsible for helping to bring a new data center online. This will include some design, but will primarily be focused on configuration tasks including:
- Routing and switching (Arista, and Aruba)
- MP-BGP and VXLAN
- Segmenting traffic with VLANs/ VRF s
- F5 LTM load balancers
- Palo Alto firewalls including NAT and VPN
- WAN connectivity including MPLS and redundant ISP s
- Enterprise network tools (DNS, IPAM, DHCP, etc.)
- Integration of network virtualization
- Troubleshooting layer 1 problems
- Experience with DCN and Nuage preferred
Duties will also include documenting the solution as it is implemented, assisting the application teams as they bring their solutions online, and assisting with the transition to support.
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827 | deborahl@staffingtechnologies.Com