Senior SAP Analyst - HR, Benefits, Payroll - Contract-to-hire
Dallas, TX 75235
Our client in Dallas TX is seeking an SAP HR and Benefits analyst for a 3 month contract-to-hire position. Our client has been in business for over 50 years and has a reputation as a great place to work.
Interview: An in person interview will be required for this position. Local candidates or candidates available to interview in person will be given first preference.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
The Senior Analyst will be act as SME for SAP US HR and Benefits configuration, integrations and for executing activities in all aspects of the system development lifecycle (SDLC). The Senior Analyst will work on new projects as well as supporting existing applications and be expected to communicate status to stakeholders. The Senior Analyst is expected to influence, persuade, and advise on leading practices to team members and stakeholders to achieve goals and objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred from an accredited college or university in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in the related field in a large corporation or consulting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Eight (8) or more years SAP hands on experience with configuration and production support for SAP HR, SAP Benefits and SAP US Payroll.
- Experience of working on integration with Benefit vendors, documenting functional specifications, conducting and documenting test cases, testing and working with developers to complete build is a must.
- Knowledge and experience in Payroll Schema.
- Provides guidance, input based on experience and best practices to team member
- Must be able to Liaison with Business Partners, and gather requirements, and facilitate UAT.
- Experience in participating on cross-functional, major project initiatives and has good integration experience on other modules within SAP, specifically FICO and Employee Central.
- Must have strong PC skills and working knowledge with Microsoft Office products, SharePoint and tracking software
- Must have strong communication skills, facilitates meetings and work with external consulting companies.
- Must be knowledgeable on leading practices related to SAP HR and Benefits.
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827