Senior SAP Payroll Analyst
Dallas, TX 75206
Our Dallas client is ready to hire a Senior SAP Payroll Analyst for their team. Our client has a great working environment and has been in business for over 90 years.
Candidates MUST be local and available to interview in person.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
The Senior Payroll Analyst's primary responsibilities will be to configure new solutions, support existing solutions and troubleshoot issues within existing live payroll system.Familiar with integrating payroll with Time (Kronos), Benefits, FI (GL, AP) and other third party vendors. The lead analyst will work with business users to identify scope, determine configuration approach and timeline, and lend data modeling support to junior analysts.
Additional functions will be to also design and configure to meet the ever-changing taxation for all states and locals. Assist users in development of use cases and testing. Participates as needed in training users on new functionality and modules.
Prior experience in SAP ABAP focusing on HR and Payroll objects and structures, and forms configuration is highly desirable.
Must have an in-depth knowledge of payroll and time configuration in SAP. Must have worked with unions set up within SAP Payroll schema.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent, or a related technical field and at least 8-10 years in SAP US Payroll and HR Configuration.
- Experience in all aspects of gross-to-net payroll, retro activity concept, claims and recovery, off-cycle payrolls, and all aspects of post payroll processes, including posting, 3PR, and banks.
- Strong configuration experience with focus on US Payroll, excellent knowledge of SAP Payroll Schema and Rules, including embedding custom functions and rules.
- Has experience working in an environment with complex union agreements, and has been involved with configuration for them within SAP Payroll.
- Hands on experience writing functional specs, designing and testing Complex Interfaces, BDC/BAPI/HR User Exits/HR/PY ABAP objects
- Assist in the technical preparation of functional specifications, Test Scenarios, End-user documentation, and User manuals.
- Function as resident team expert for all configuration issues (both support and project) within time and payroll, and their areas (modules) of expertise. Ability to lead review session, facilitate requirements meetings, development walk through, and user acceptance testing sessions with the client.
- Act as SME for SAP Payroll and Time integration, configuration, as well as troubleshooting the SAP BN, PA and OM modules.
- Has a solid hands on knowledge of payroll schema, state and local taxation, and garnishments.
- Work with the business to understand their needs and coach them on the appropriate solutions, Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the client, internal team, and project managers to resolve issues requiring a focused approach to maintain project continuity and requirements.
- Collaborate with the ABAP developers and other technical teams to derive efficient technical design, develop and test significant new functionality and enhancements
- Perform integration testing to insure that new functionality or enhancements do not adversely affect existing functionality
- Coach and Mentor Junior SAP Functional Analyst
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827