Senior Solutions Architect
Bend, OR 97702
Senior Solutions Architect
Our client enables enterprises to deliver high-quality video communications to their employees and partners worldwide utilizing existing network infrastructure and capacity and offers peer-assisted delivery technology is used to publish, protect, deliver, and track digital media content by global enterprises and broadcasters worldwide.
Network-friendly protocol, fine-grained controls, edge throttling and client application flexibility gives enterprises and media companies ultimate control and flexibility while providing efficient and scalable content deliver. We are looking for someone that can work in a fast-paced environment that spans all aspects of the customer lifecycle; discovery, ramp-up and continued account growth.
This position will work intimately with the sales, customer success, engineering and support teams to ensure our customers have a best-in-class experience.
Responsibilities: Working with Fortune 1000 customers to ensure solutions are deployed successfully and on time, implementing any custom requirements and exceeding the customer s quality expectations.
- Presenting and demonstrating newest solutions and assisting customers in adoption. Working with Customer IT teams to complete software deployment (using package tools like SCCM, LANDesk, Altiris, Marimba) and network testing.
- Assisting in the implementation of single sign on integrations (SAML and Active Directory).
- Effectively communicating product requirements from the field back to engineering.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in video consultancy, user experience design and problem solving.
- Exceptional time management and organization, and the ability to manage a predefined project or process requiring the participation and assistance of individuals from multiple functional areas.
- Excellent presentation skills, and written and oral communications ability.
- Excellent listening skills.
- The ability to understand the business needs of customers and to explain how our solution can meet their needs.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of Sales Engineering and/or System Engineering or equivalent engineering experience.
- Strong background in enterprise networking technologies.LAN, WAN, UDP/TCP, Firewalls, routing protocols, unicast/multicast, NAT, VPNs etc.
- Understanding of enterprise, Internet and web technologies.
- SaaS-based hosted infrastructure background.
- Video Technology experience a big plus.Video codecs (h.264, Flash), video streaming (RTSP, RTMP, HLS, Smooth, Dash), P2P protocols, Content Management Systems.Understanding of CDN and caching solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new tools and technologies
- 25% Travel