Software Development Engineer III
Murrysville, PA 15632
Job Title: Software Development Engineer III
Location: Murrysville, PA
Duration: 5 Months
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing customer facing software applications. - Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field.
- Proficiency with object oriented design and development in Java.
- Experience using Spring framework as a part of work history.
- Experience working in an Agile S/W Development environment, Scrum preferred.
- RESTful web services - Concurrency and multi-threaded applications
- Test Automation
- Build Management & Continuous Integration (CI)
- Source Control (Git or equivalent)
Candidates must be willing to work on-site in the Murrysville office at least 3 days/wk.
Mid-level Software Engineer to work in a Scrum team to develop a critical part of a new web-based and web services applications. The candidate will contribute to the design, implementation, and testing of the software as well as collaborate with other software developers.
Development will be primarily performed using Java to create web services.
Experience with any of the following are a plus, but not required:
- Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Messaging (RabbitMQ or equivalent)