Software Engineer II-Full Stack
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Job Title: Software Engineer II - Full Stack
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Position type: Full Time
Primary Skills: C++. C#, ASP.Net, MVC/Web API/WCF, TFS, SQL, HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS
Position Summary: Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops new software packages, performs upgrades and/or fixes to existing operating software packages.
- Collaborate with Accounting, Marketing and Product Managers to design, implement and test software applications
- Respond to technical requests regarding assigned application or component.
- Remain up to date with the latest software and computer technology
- Works as individual or participates as a member of a software development team
- Other duties as assigned
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent in education and business experience.
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and development lifecycle tooling (C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API/WCF, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS)
- Experience in service oriented architecture and frameworks (NService Bus, Mass Transit), messaging (Rabbit MQ, MS MQ, Azure Service Bus/ Event Hub), and micro services - oriented patterns a strong plus
- Experience with C++, C++ 11/ MFC is required
- Experience with cloud platforms (MS Azure, AWS).Is a plus, AWS big plus
- Experience with Mongo a plus
- Experience with HTML5, Bootstrap and CSS.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' application development experience
- Experience in Agile development methodologies, Scrum preferred
Imran Khanimrank at staffingtechnologies dot com