Software Engineer III
Irving, TX 75038
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent in education and business experience.
- Experience with AWS development stack and development lifecycle tooling (Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, S3, Code Deploy, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and development lifecycle tooling (C#, ASP.NETMVC/Web API/WCF, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS).
- Experience in service-oriented architecture and frameworks (NServiceBus, Mass Transit), messaging (Rabbit MQ, MSMQ, Azure Service Bus/ Event Hub), and micro services -oriented patterns.
- Experience developing large scale enterprise Serverless applications
- Experience with C++, C++ 11/ MFC preferred.
- Experience building SaaS platforms is a huge plus.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferred, Scrum preferred.
- Minimum of 5-8 years' custom software application development experience