Sr Project Manager
Irving, TX 75062
Our client is looking for a full-time Deployment Project Manager to join our Team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working on large scale hardware/software deployment projects. We are looking for someone with exceptional project management skills and a track record for setting and meeting customer expectations.
As a deployment project manager you will be the primary point-of-contact for our customers in planning and delivering solutions ensuring a timely and quality implementation. You will work closely with a variety of internal and external teams to execute on project deliverables to customer sites throughout the North America.
In this role you will track, manage and communicate progress on all projects including appropriate risk escalation. The project manager role is closely tied to company success as successfully completed projects have direct impact on both company revenue and customer satisfaction. Maintaining customer satisfaction levels during the lifetime of the customer relationship relies heavily on the project manager's ability to communicate, set, and maintain clear expectations with all stakeholders involved.
• Exceptional client-facing experience
• Competent professional that is personable, courteous and passionate
• Ability to receive oppositions/criticism from client without taking it personal
• Very driven with a go-getter attitude; self-motivated
• Can effectively impact decisions and resourcefully negotiate/solve issues
• Adaptable to adjusting/accommodating in fast-paced environment and urgent situations
• Deployment project management
• Hardware and Software Deployment of handheld device that will connect to the cloud
• A background/experience in infrastructure or application deployment
• IT project management experience, preferably in large scale deployment -hardware/software projects
• Project management with budgetary responsibility; monthly budget $250K+
• Process mapping experience
• MS Office experience including Excel, Access, Visio, Outlook and Project
• PMP certification desired or equivalent experience; without certification, must have 7 years minimum experience
• Software Development Life Cycle a must
• Project Management Life Cycle a must
• MS Project a must