Sr. ERP Analyst
Bellevue, WA 98004
- We have GE API and HRP systems to upgradeb. We have vendor support contract for most technical work on the application software.
- This person needs to work with the HR, payroll, nursing, scheduling, benefit, Reporting, ETL and database peopled.
- Leads and PM infrastructure build, system testing and validation, user training, and documentation.
- Works with both the vendor and the customers (departments) and gathers and provides all necessary information to both sides.
- The API upgrade is multiple versions behind, HRP is 1 version behind Vendor will upgrade the systems at their lab before deploying for our user testing.
- There are several interfaces (SQL Stored Procedures) between API and HRP that were built.
- We will get standard support from the vendor for data structure, but we may potentially need resource help to fix the Stored Procedures and the reports if they break by the upgrade.
- There are several custom reports that will need to be tested.