Sr. NET Developer with Cloud
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Position Type: Full-Time (PERM)
Interview: Phone and In-Person
Work Type: Onsite (Work)
Exp Required: 08+ Yrs.
No: of Positions: 2
Must have Skills:
• Experience with AWS development stack and development lifecycle tooling (Lambda, APIGateway, EC2, S3, Code Deploy, etc.)
• Experience with Microsoft development stack and development lifecycle tooling (C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API/WCF, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS).
• Experience in service-oriented architecture and frameworks (NServiceBus, Mass Transit), messaging (Rabbit MQ, MSMQ, Azure Service Bus/ Event Hub), and micro-services - oriented patterns.
• Experience developing large scale enterprise Server applications
• Experience with C++, C++ 11/ MFC preferred.
• Experience building SaaS platforms is a huge plus.
• Experience in Agile development methodologies preferred Scrum preferred.
• Minimum of 5-8 years custom software application development.
• Develops new software packages, performs upgrades and/or fixes to existing operating software packages.
• Collaborate with Accounting, Marketing, and Product Managers to design, implement and test software applications.
• Respond to technical requests regarding assigned application or component.
• Remain up to date with the latest software and computer technology.
• Works as an individual or participates as a member of a software development team.
• Other duties as assigned.