Sr. Tech Product Manager
Atlanta, GA 30339
9 or more years
Areas: Digital (eCommercechannel), project management (Agile and Waterfall processes), strategicleadership, system development life cycle, technical writing, user experiencedesign, quality management, requirements analysis, financial tracking, productmanagement delivery, sales channels, supervisory and experience with multipleweb applications.
Skill sets: IT project planningand organization, knowledge of core application systems, able to makedata-driven decisions, conduct successful negotiations, able to think and leadstrategically and successfully manage software change.
Bachelor's (technical) with Master's or advancednano-degree (optional). This role should be filled with candidates with astrong technical background, as well as a strong business background (example: BS in technical field and a master's degree in business).
This position has the responsibility forensuring the effective and efficient delivery of a new service orexperience/flow on att.Com (Consumer services), which is also known as the'eCommerce and Online/Digital Channel.' Manages largeprojects and incubators with significant empowerment on decisions on solutiondirections, delivery, and budgets
1) Lead -- Leadershipand direction of team or POD to ensure on-time, inclusive (all applicablesystems and work groups), effective and efficient project delivery. Widelatitude for independent judgment. Acts as the subject matter expert/leadfor a key piece of online functionality (eg: a buy-flow).
2) Develop Product StrategicDirection -- Identifies and develops product strategy based on customerneed. Then, develops Business Cases/financial models and manages allaspects of a product or program from concept through to implementation topost-management. Strategically develops and manages the successfuldelivery of business requirements (Feature Sets, User Stories and Epics)through an end-to-end process. Delivers cost/benefit analysis forecasts.
3) Manage Execution andDelivery -- Manages final technical design/solutions and coordinatesuser acceptance testing. Accountable for pre-launch quality testing andpost-delivery management of scope.
4) Communicate --Leads reviews with Leadership and other stakeholders, as well as does generalcommunications (examples: KPI, project, Incubator Backlog reviews).
5) Audit -- Financialmanager of the budget, including monthly spend results tracking to the overallbudget and reporting to Leadership.
6) Provide technicalexpertise -- Expert knowledge on online technologies. With theincreasing sophistication of the buy-flows (examples: data-drivenpersonalization, integration with new supporting platforms, analytics-basedfunnel structure, responsive design, integrated carts, inclusion of AI elementssuch as recommenders and chatbots), managers are the technical experts toensure the best delivery solutions for new initiatives.
40% -- Product Development and Management- Exhibits expert knowledge of technologies, systems, anddesign. Provides strategic expertise to effectively manageecommerce projects by analyzing data from research, web analytics and surveysto consider best solutions. Lifecycle-delivery testing andpost-delivery management of scope.
15% -- Leadership -- Dailyleadership and direction of the team or POD to ensure on-time, inclusive (allapplicable systems and work groups), effective and efficient project delivery.Leads reviews (of delivery) with Leadership and other stakeholders, as well asdelivers general communications during the projects' lifecycles (examples: KPI, project and Incubator Backlog reviews).
15% -- Product Strategy Creation andDefinition - Develops and refines the project strategy. Createsscope -- business requirements (Feature Sets, User Stories and Epics) -- andmanages that scope to successful delivery. Works without supervision onhighly complex projects.
15% -- Customer and Competitive Research- Conducts internal (including A/B Testing) and external research andcompetitive measurements to deliver the strongest online solution. Alsoleads UAT and supports system testing delivery.
15% -- Metrics, Reporting and BudgetManagement -- Creates funding requests and supporting benefits modelingduring annual planning cycle. Successfully manages theproject(s)/Incubator budget and team and vendor expenses, including monthlyspend results tracking to the overall budget and benefits delivery (financial realization: tracking back to business cases/original funding requests).
Duration: 1 year +