Systems Integration Engineer (Azure)
Allentown, PA 18101
Our client located in Allentown PA is seeking 4 consultants for a re-implementation project moving applications to the cloud utilizing Azure. This is a 6-9 month contract with potential for conversion to permanent employment.
Interview process: 1) phone screen, 2) onsite interview
The work will be all project work - no support work. Developing specifications for back end integrations and building out via Azure. Seeking integrators that can do integrations between systems utilizing Azure. Everything will be done on premises, but the main application will be moved to the cloud and the integrations will be required to continue functioning afterwards.
Backend process: API, webservice.
Required skills and skill levels:
- Verbal/written communication & facilitation skills. Must be able to help business counterparts in finding optimal solutions (8/10)
- Assertive leadership, Agile software development methodology experience (7/10)
- Azure logic & functions (8/10)
- C#.Net. This includes best practices, performance tuning & troubleshooting, security, web-service design, WCF, SOA, MVC (8/10)
- Web services, 3rd party APIs, tools like SoapUI & Fiddler (7/10)
- Oracle or SQL Server databases. Must have a solid understanding of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs (6/10)
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827