Technical Analytics Architect
Seattle, WA 98101
Technical Analytics Architect
****NO H1B Candidates please***
From day one, our client s people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means they seek out the best of the best, and then they challenge them to make the company better.
If you are looking to be a behind the scenes technologist, this isn t the place for you. They celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Their consultants work on front lines partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then this company just might be the place for you.
Think you re up to the challenge?
We are looking for a Technical Analytics Architect with strong application development and architecture skills to work with our clients to solve technology needs. Architects will be responsible for working directly with multiple clients in various industries leading a highly collaborative team of the best and brightest developers at the company. This is an exciting opportunity to work within their emerging Technology Integration practice on strategic enterprise architecture projects, post-merger integration's, and leading large-scale implementations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architects are expected to interact with key decision makers (CIO, IT Directors, etc...) at our clients to drive projects
- Architects are expected to lead and mentor a technical team lead while leading projects and being the client liaison
- Architects are expected to be an expert and suggest new technologies to our clients
- Architects lead on full life-cycle projects from requirements gathering through development, implementation and roll-out
- Architects have the flexibility to be creative and impact designs with a blank slate development mentality within the general boundaries of clients expectations
- Architects work on highly interactive custom web front ends as well as full application and system development / integration
- Bachelor s degree and 8+ years of work experience in data environment
- 4-6+ years of overall project/consulting experience
- Development of or architecture of modern distributed architectures using modern messaging patterns and tools
- Strong software engineering experience with one or both more of the following core competencies:
- NET framework 4.0 & 4.5 (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, and ADO.NET)
- Java SE 5 and higher with J2EE (EJB, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS)
- Experience working with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server) and working with large unstructured data sets
- Databases could include NoSQL (e.G. MongoDB, Cassandra) or relational (e.G. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Strong experience with ETL procedures and ideation from scratch
- Experience using cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Design and Development of distributed applications that leverage Microservice architecture, RESTful service, etc.
- Experience in working with in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Ability to lead and mentor other team members or developers while leading projects
So, if you re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we d love to hear from you.
Think you ve got what it takes? Send us your resume and we will discuss how you can make an impact on our client s company.