Seattle, WA 98101
****No H1B candidates please****
One of our amazing clients as asked us to help them find a Technical Architect for their consulting firm. If you are looking to be a behind the scenes technologist, this isn t the place for you. They celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Their consultants work on front lines partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
They are seeking an Experienced Enterprise Architect to join their Technology practice and work closely with their Mergers & Acquisitions Practice on M&A Due Diligence projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work within their emerging Technology practice on strategic enterprise architecture projects, M&A due diligences, post-merger integrations, and leading large scale implementations.
Assess the underlying technical environment within an organization to make recommendations on how to achieve long-term scalability, reduce operational cost, or better support business processes
Evaluate IT and technical development processes for best practices and levels of maturity
Identify key process issues and risks in the context of an investment thesis while evaluating potential investments for our Private Equity clients
Formulate strategic investment thesis, key risk mitigation, and long-term technology-based initiatives in the form of pre-close risk mitigation and post-close projects.
Demonstrate expertise in designing technology solutions through system integration and application development
- You will have 4-7 years of hands-on professional development experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration and custom object-oriented design and development
- Strong software engineering experience with one or both more of the following strengths:
- .NET framework 3.5 & 4.0 (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) OR Java SE 5 and higher with J2EE (EJB, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS)
- Experience applying Agile/lean methodologies
- Experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server 2012
- Demonstrated experience leading technical engagements including proposal development, estimation, and day-to-day project management experience (time tracking, budgeting, status reporting, etc.)
- Experience working within a dynamic, collaborative, and team-based consulting environment
- Ability to lead and mentor other team members or developers while leading projects
- Experience using cloud platforms such as Azure is a plus
- BS / Computer Science, MIS or equivalent required
- Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills