Technical Operations Support Analyst
Duration: At least 6 months with 6 month extensions or conversion to permanent with a global technology leader. Environment is fun, casual, and innovative.
- Having previous experience doing data analysis and research will ensure success in this role, and is highly preferred.
- College students having strong data analysis and research skills will also be considered for this position.
- Experience writing SQL queries or running pre-written queries is preferred, but not required.
The Technical Operations Data Analyst helps provide support for all externally connected properties connecting to our client, and will include troubleshooting and diagnosing technical support issues, ensuring that business partners have proper connectivity, running and reviewing system and vendor reports to determine system issues, and to ultimately provide implementation, launch, and post connectivity support for all properties per company standards.
- Provide technical support to Market Managers, Connectivity Account Managers, Properties, and 3rd Party Connectivity Vendors
- Manage multiple queues while assigning high priority cases thru CRM Sales force ticketing system
- Analyze SQL data and create SQL QUERIES to determine root causes
- Run daily ad hoc Reports via Excel
- Investigate various connectivity issues within AdminTools/Polaris Database Service
- Provide technical escalation support for all T1 analyst issues, including ticket escalations, connectivity related escalations, and operational escalation support.
- Diagnose, document, and provide Reason for Outage (RFO) documentation for connectivity and other system level issues.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience of 2+ years of technical analysis and troubleshooting in a customer support environment
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role involving strong research and solution design skills in a technology environment
- A solid understanding of web technology, especially an analytical understanding of XML and web services
- Aptitude for data analysis: Excel, basic concepts of SQL and ideally a practical knowledge of databases
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- A passion for customer service and above average patience and diplomacy
- Capacity to work independently with minimum supervision within a remote office and coordinate work within the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and usage of the Internet
- Ability to work and thrive in a multitasked, fast paced environment
- Professional, get it done attitude and work ethic
- Conscientious, quick learner, adaptable, and strong team player
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry a strong asset
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written required
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827 | deborahl@staffingtechnologies.Com