Technical Support - Data Specialist
Dallas, TX 75240
This position is located in North Dallas.
6 month contract with potential for conversion to permanent or contract extensions.
Local candidates ONLY. You must be available for an in person interview.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
- Culture fit and eagerness to learn is the most important characteristic to land this position.
- Your main function will be to prioritize tickets.
- Heavy Salesforce use but you don t need previous Salesforce experience.
- Create new IDs for client s business partners, maintain data, and process data changes for existing business partners.
- Maintain data integrity for 100, 000+ business partners in the company's database.
- Execute processes to monitor and source data to support reporting systems, identify and deliver improvements to current data maintenance, and develop automation to improve data integrity.
- Support internal customer requests for data and promptly resolve data related issues.
- Provide in-depth analysis on identified QA errors.
- Conduct face-to-face brown bag meetings with Market Managers (MM) and Market Coordinators (MC) to increase efficiencies and decrease delays in the loading process.
- Communicate with MMs and MCs on contract loading queries, issues, and training.
You can choose your shift:
Sun Wed (10 hour days will be flexible with hours but would like somewhere between 7am-7p)
Sun Thurs (8 hr days - will be flexible with hours but would like somewhere between 7am-7p).
On the weekends you will be able to work remotely.
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827 | deborahl@staffingtechnologies.Com