Technician / Assembler
I am looking for Assemblers to join one of our clients team in Greater Seattle Area.
Excellent company, great people and nice pay rate!
- Specialist in manufacturing that works well in a team environment and on their own.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow manufacturing procedures.
- Work in accordance to current ISO, FDA and company policy.
- Microscope and measurement equipment (e.G. Calipers, micrometer) experience.
- Perform in-process and final inspection on product.
- Handle chemical solutions during processing.
- Provides assistance and guidance to other technicians.
- Communicate with supervision product performance and functionality issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow all safety guidelines and report unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- 2-3 year of experience in similar background
- High school diploma