Irving, TX 75038
Our client located in Irving TX is seeking a DevOps Test Analyst for a permanent position. Our client is doing very well and is adding multiple people to their team.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
Candidates must be local and available to interview in person.
- Tests 'infrastructure as code' areas in DevOps, such as an Orchestration System, Monitoring, Logging, Base Images/Configuration Management, Autoscaling Groups and Functions, Containers [e.G., Docker], DNS, CloudFront, etc., in a cloud environment
- Identifies, analyzes, fixes and documents defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Executes and enhances automated test regression profiles (libraries, batteries) as required.
- Responds to inquiries and problems from end-users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field or Associates degree with equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of QA/software testing experience required
- Understanding of test methodologies (regression, functional, unit, integration, code coverage, performance, etc.)
- 2 - 3 years' experience with test automation tools and techniques required; Microsoft tools preferred
- 2 - 3 years' experience with testing in the DevOps area [infrastructure as code], as described above
- 2 - 3 years' experience with testing in a cloud environment - AWS strongly preferred
- Familiarity with TDD concepts
- Experience with Agile development process a must, Scrum highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and tooling is a plus (Visual Studio Test Professional, TFS, MTM, Coded UI and related technologies)
- Basic understanding of SQL, ISAPI, COM, Windows Servers is a plus
- Good understanding of application development and has the ability to implement testing programs and review code and systems solutions.
- Experience with iOS and Android phones and tablets preferred
- Familiarity with tax preparation or personal finance a plus
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827