User Experience Designer - Austin TX
Austin, TX 73301
Are you interested in becoming part of a modern software design and development team?
Due to tremendous company growth, our national retail client is hiring multiple new UX designers with experience ranging from 1-15 years.
Positions are located in either Atlanta GA or Austin TX.
Work environment is casual.
Terms of the position can be contract or contract-to-hire, your choice. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer and be able to work as a W-2 employee of Staffing Technologies.
Your job will be to meet with various departments, such as merchandising or inventory to get the information needed to do analysis and design the user experience so products will sell on-line.
Show off your work by sending us your portfolio and resume.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience with user research, interaction design, information architecture, and visual design
- Can translate user needs into visual assets
- Can analyze quantitative and qualitative data and present findings and recommendations
- Rapid prototyping
- Rapid visualization
- Familiarity with discovery findings, mental models, scenarios, user journey maps, personas, debrief documentation, screeners, testing plans, task lists, low/high fidelity prototypes, annotated wireframes, and/or clickable prototypes
- Can translate findings into tangible designs: heuristic reviews, usability testing, competitive product analysis, web metrics data, field research, quantitative surveys, user interviews, and persona development
- Exposure to tools such as Axure, iRise, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Visio, Adobe CC, and UXPin
- Exposure to tools such as Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, and Fireworks
- Familiar with style guides, iconography, and/or typography