Web Applications Developer - Contract
Dallas, TX 75201
Our client located in downtown Dallas TX is seeking a web developer for a 6-12 month contract position. Client will pay for your parking.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO START WORKING ON 11/4/19 to qualify for this position.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
Exciting new opening for a Web Applications Developer to join our team and work on-site at our client in Dallas Texas.
This position is responsible for full systems development life cycle through customer acceptance for a high profile product development project. Working alongside IT and business teams this role will be instrumental in helping the company to deliver a new differentiating and market disrupting product.
- In depth knowledge of state-of-the-art web programming design, coding, testing, and debugging
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Design mobile-based features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Demonstrate experience with development of web applications using the following:
- Angular 7
- .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge and experience with Web Content Management Solutions
- Experience in multiple technical environments
- Knowledge of computer programming, systems analysis, and design principles and practices
- Experience in full System Development life cycle
- Experience with various development methodologies (e.G., Waterfall, Agile, JAD, etc.)
- Possesses knowledge of web development technologies (e.G., .NET, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field from four-year College or University.
Experience: 3 to 7 years of IT work experience in software development, installation and modification in an online environment. Experience in systems administration. Experience in the business areas of manufacturing and/or e-commerce preferred but not required.
- Develops application and database components of new systems and/or enhances these components for existing systems
- Develops automation techniques to enable end-user content publishing
- Programs, tests, and implements mapped graphic images, forms and HTML pages
- Researches, evaluates and recommends new internet tools and applications for use
- Reviews and clarifies current system capabilities, workflow, and limitations
- Reviews and clarifies functional and non-functional requirements
- Reviews and/or develops technical requirements
- Develops custom integration solutions including enhancements to major interfaces
- Participates as necessary in the development of test cases, test scenarios, and test plans to support business requirements
- Identifies and implements changes, modifications, monitoring, and testing according to approved business requirements
- Provides training/knowledge transfer to other IT staff on applications developed or enhanced
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827